Permanent Residency-Trained / Board-Eligible / Board-Certified Radiologist - Buckinghamshire
Role: Permanent Residency-Trained or Board-Certified Radiologist (ACVR/ECVDI)
Type: Small Animal
Location: In south Buckinghamshire - close to the borders with Oxfordshire and Berkshire
Facilities: They offer the most cutting-edge investigations and treatments, with both a 1.5 Tesla MRI and a CT-scanner on-site; and all disciplines work closely with the in-house professional physiotherapy department.
Role: This is an exciting opportunity for a residency trained Board eligible or Boarded Diagnostic Imager to be part of a busy and dynamic clinical team in a beautiful part of the country. Diagnostic imagers work closely with their clinicians, participating in decision-making and management of cases to provide an exceptional standard of care.
Hours: They are a flexible practice open to accommodate working patterns to suit the right applicant.
Weekends: In line with agreed rota
Core responsibilities include:
- Perform ultrasounds scans for patients' overall disciplines.
- Take samples and communicate to the nursing team to ensure they are sent off.
- Communicate and work with specialist consultant team when reviewing patient imaging and providing advice about clinical care and findings.
- Support the imaging department on achieving the best images possible for gold standard patient care.
- Provide routine and emergency ultrasound imaging for dogs and cats ensuring prompt and effective communication with other departments.
- Provide routine and emergency reports of advanced imaging findings.
- Ensure that patient and practice records are complete and accurate.
- Help to maintain general imaging records and EasyVet PACS system
- Participate in in-clinic training of Veterinary Nurses and lay staff with regard to imaging techniques and radiation safety
- RCVS Registered or RCVS Eligible
- Residency-Trained / Board-Eligible / Board-Certified Radiologist
Salary: Competitive Salary - Commensurate with experience and certification
- Unlimited career development opportunities, due to our dynamic team structure which is focused on areas of expertise
- CPD days, allowance, and RCVS fees paid
- A strong focus on employee wellbeing and mental health, including regular sessions with industry-specific resilience, stress management, and performance coaches
- A wide range of employee benefits including monthly wellbeing allowance, pension scheme, private healthcare contribution, and twice-weekly fresh fruit deliveries to the practice
- A nurturing, friendly, and supportive working environment
- Regular team socials
Ref: JN -012022-23750
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more details
Call: 020 3941 0957