Permanent Senior Registered Veterinary Nurse - Manchester
Type: Small Animal
Location: Manchester - Predominantly based in one practice with some branch work to oversee clinics in other sites.
Practice: Part of a group - The building was completely refurbished in 2005 providing a state-of-the-art veterinary clinic. They were awarded Tier 2 Small Animal Accredited Practice status in 2007 by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons.
Facilities: Diagnostic Suite, Laboratory, Operating Theatre, Preparation Room, Isolation Ward, Kennels and Cattery, Waiting area and Reception, and fully equipped Consulting Rooms
Team: 4-site, 14 Vet Practice
Role: Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly team.
Hours: Full-time, Based on a 40-hour week but happy to discuss flexible hours between 35 – 40 for the right candidate.
Duties: Uphold and promote our values in the workplace for others to emulate: Supportive – Respectful – Collaborative – Approachable – Committed. You will:
- Play a key role in collaboration with our Senior Management Team, looking after the smooth running and operations of the practice.
- Line manage members of the junior nursing team, including delivering personal development reviews, motivating and supporting them.
- Spot and act on underperformance and poor behaviour in a positive way through delivering constructive feedback.
- Encouraging others when they are out of their comfort zone looking after their development and acting as clinical coach.
- Undertake responsibilities for duties as desired and required by the Nursing Manager.
- Drive clinical excellence and exceptional client experience.
- Maintain and promote good working practices., improving efficiencies and standards across the practice.
- Display commercial acumen and solid knowledge of Veterinary business.
- Resolve simple customer complaints.
- Display the desire to grow, learn, and improve management skills.
- Play an active role in developing the practice and nursing clinics.
Salary: Excellent salary of between £30,000-£32,000 p/a (DOE)
Benefits: Full details of the benefits package will be discussed in the interview
Ref: JN -122023-30190
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details