Permanent Senior/Head Veterinary Nurse - Isle of Dogs
Type: Small Animal
Location: Isle of Dogs, Tower Hamlets
Practice Type: Part of a group
Team: You will join a friendly and welcoming team of 1 vet, 1 VCA, and a receptionist, with friendly, grateful clients in a busy small animal practice.
The Role: They are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to complete their team in a growing practice
- In this role, you will be able to focus on nursing rather than being pulled in all directions, covering reception, etc.
- If you have leadership aspirations, this role can also include this and they will provide the support and training needed.
- There are a number of other practices within the group in the area that are also able to provide support if necessary.
Hours: This is a full-time position of 40.5 hours per week
Weekends: Will include participation in the Saturday rota, of 1:3 Saturday afternoons from 2-4pm.
Salary: £25,000 - £31,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 6 weeks annual holiday including bank holidays with the option to buy or sell holiday
- £600 CPD allowance with more funding available for relevant qualifications
- No out of hours work
- RCVS fees covered
- Health shield cash plan
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
Ref: JN -062022-25402
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details