Permanent Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon - Ripon
Job: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small animal
Location: Approximately 8 miles away from Ripon in beautiful North Yorkshire!
Practice: Rural practice in the beautiful Yorkshire with excellent access to York, Harrogate, Ripon, The Yorkshire Dales, North York Moors, The East Coast, and the Howardian Hills.
Team: They are a friendly, traditional, 6 Veterinary Surgeon, 2 Registered Veterinary Nurse, 5 Auxiliary Nurse, and two receptionists practice
Role: They are looking for a full-time or part-time small animal vet to join their friendly vet team in beautiful North Yorkshire.
Hours: Full or part-time - open to discussion in the interview
Support: Work/ life balance for their team is of great importance and they’ll ensure you have enough time to manage an interesting and varied clinical caseload with a great rota, with no OOH/on-call. They protect regular breaks and admin time.
Duties: Varied caseload and excellent opportunity for supportive ongoing development
- They are looking for a conscientious Veterinary Surgeon who possesses excellent communication skills and team-working abilities.
- A minimum of 2 years of small animal experience is required.
- The ideal candidate demonstrates an ability to work up their own caseload, and successfully manage client expectations.
- They actively encourage further development and would be interested to learn more about your clinical preferences.
Salary: Up to £55,000 p/a (DOE) - pro-rata for part-time
Benefits (subject to pro-rata):
- 5 weeks paid holiday, not including bank holidays
- 5 days of paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- BVA Membership paid
- Service-based holiday entitlement increases
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform in a number of roles
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
Ref: JN -062022-25494
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details