Permanent Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon- Rustington, Sussex
Role: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Location: Rustington, West Sussex
Ideal Start Date: December 2021
Team: 10 vets, 12 RVNs, 2 SVNs, 4 VCAs, and 2 dedicated night RVNs
- A mix of talent in the vet team including either surgery/medicine/ECC and /or imaging.
- Able & confident to support a recent graduate and to commit time to offer support.
- They are open 8 am-9 pm 7 days a week – open all bank holidays too (limited appointments)
- 10h Consult shifts are either 9 am-7 pm or 10 pm-8 pm. Blocks of 90min with 20 min breaks (1hr lunch break mid-day).
- 10h Ops shift is 8 am-6 pm
- Hospital shifts involve dealing with in-patients, attending walk-ins, stabilisation of any emergencies, and ops-vet support if allowed
Consults: 20 mins
Computer System: RxWorks
Hospitalisation for their own inpatients
Salary: Competitive and to be discussed relative to skills and experience + CPD + further benefits
Ref: JN -092021-22221
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details