Permanent Specialist Internship in Veterinary Neurology - New Forest National Park
Type: Small Animal
Location: New Forest National Park area of Hampshire
Practice: A busy multi-disciplinary referral centre and approved European College of Veterinary Anaesthesia & Analgesia Training Centre. They are committed to providing a high standard of patient care, with state-of-the-art equipment and Specialist services in anaesthesia and analgesia, soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery, neurology, cardiology, dermatology, medicine, oncology, and imaging.
Role: They are looking for 1 additional Neurology Intern to join their existing team, where you will work under the direct supervision of 4 ECVN Diplomates, a Residency trained Neurology Clinician and 2 Neurology Interns.
Hours: The position is full-time, full details will be discussed in the interview
Weekends: To be discussed
OOHS: There is no on-call, night shifts
- You will be involved in a wide variety of challenging cases, participate in weekly teaching rounds and gain experience in the teaching and training of junior staff working in anaesthesia.
- The ideal candidate should have 1 – 2 years of experience in small animal practice or have completed a rotating small animal internship.
- The post would be particularly suitable for those wishing to pursue a Neurology Residency.
- Candidates must be members of the RCVS or eligible for membership, have good English language skills, be highly motivated, work well within a team, and have enthusiasm for neurology.
Salary: This position provides a salary of £22,776 per annum
- A holiday allowance of 28 days inc PHs,
- a 52-week contract
- CPD of £1500 and 5 days.
Ref: JN -042022-24929
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details