Permanent Specialist Surgeon - ECVS, RCVS or ACVS diplomate, or be eligible
Type: Small Animal
Location: Southampton area of Hampshire
Facilities: Their hospital facility is about to enjoy a £7-million expansion (ready summer 2022) which means the successful candidate will be able to take advantage of the new cutting-edge facilities, including a new surgical wing.
- They are looking for an additional Specialist Surgeon to join their team of five surgeons.
- You will be joining well-established teams of specialists and residents in Soft Tissue Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Internal Medicine, Oncology, Anaesthesia, Diagnostic Imaging, Neurology, Cardiology, and Dermatology.
- Candidates should be either an ECVS, RCVS, or ACVS diplomate, or be eligible to sit these examinations.
Hours: Full-time, with a four-day working week
Package: In addition to a four-day working week and six weeks annual leave (plus bank holidays and birthdays), they offer:
- An excellent salary package
- A generous employer pension contribution
- Private medical insurance,
- Generous illness pay and income protection cover.
- The practice actively encourages both the giving and receiving of CPD to further the education of their employees, with an allowance of up to £5000 and 10 days to achieve this.
Ref: JN -012022-23753
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more details
Call: 020 3941 0957