Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Glasgow
Role: Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse
Type: Small Animal
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Practice: Part of a group
Team Info: They have an experienced and welcoming team across 7 practices across the Glasgow area
Facilities: They are proud of their purpose-built Veterinary Hospital in Glasgow, which specialises in Orthopaedic referrals as well as primary care all year round. They can offer you a great caseload and kit including an excellent Ultrasound scanner, ECG, Endoscope and Bronchoscope, and regular visiting CT scanning.
Role: They are currently recruiting for a Registered Veterinary Nurse The ideal candidates will be organised, dedicated RVNs with a minimum of 1 year of experience.
Hours: 37.5h a week with options of 4 or 5 day working week. 1in 6 weekends.
- They are currently looking for an organised, dedicated Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN) with a minimum 1 years of experience.
- The individual will be working alongside a highly skilled and passionate nursing and clinician team, providing quality care to patients across all disciplines, including inpatients, day patients, diagnostics, and theatre.
- You will need to have great attention to detail, a desire to develop and grow within the role, a passion for the provision of gold standard care to patients, and the ability to work closely with the team and independently.
- Their team is focused on quality and best practice, they actively encourage CPD with a generous CPD budget. There is scope for development within the role.
Salary: Competitive salary between up to 26,000 p/a that is reflective of skills and experience
- 5 weeks of holiday plus public holidays per year
- Birthday leave (an additional day off to help you celebrate)
- CPD actively encouraged and funded
- Enhanced company sick pay policy
- Enhanced company parental leave policy
- Employee Assistance Programme with BUPA
- RCVS fee paid
- Pension scheme – automatic enrolment and completely hassle-free
- Discounts on pet insurance, cycle-2-work, eye vouchers, and more
Ref: JN -022022-24219
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details