Se4rch Veterinary Specialists are working with a busy multidisciplinary hospital in West Yorkshire that is recruiting for a Veterinary Neurologist to join their team.
Permanent Veterinary Neurologist - West/North Yorkshire
Type: Small Animal
Location: West Yorkshire on the border with North Yorkshire
Practice: They are a busy multidisciplinary hospital dealing in orthopaedics, neurology, soft tissue surgery, diagnostic imaging, and internal medicine in North/West Yorkshire.
Facilities: They house some of the most advanced equipment in Europe, including a Siemens 128 slice CT scanner and a Siemens 1.5T Aera MRI scanner.
- They are looking for a Neurologist to join the team full time.
- The role will involve consulting with clients, imaging the patients, and then surgery where required.
- They have a dedicated night team.
Hours: The 40 hours a week will be across 4 days with a regular day off each week.
Weekends/OOHS: You will be required to participate in a weekend on-call rota for 1:6 weekends.
- We are currently looking for a Board-certified, Royal College specialist Neurologist.
- Ideally, you will have experience working in a multi-disciplinary hospital with various other disciplines.
- Good client communication is essential.
- Experience in running CT and MRI is preferred but not essential.
Salary: Excellent salary £100,000-£130,000 p/a that is reflective of skills, experience, and certification level
Benefits: Extensive benefits available - full details will be discussed in the interview.
Ref: JN -092021-22267
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details