Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Arbroath
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Part of a group
Team Info: A team of 16. They have 5 vets, 4 nurses, 1 SVN, 1 ACA, 3 Receptionists, 1 Administrator, and 1 Practice Manager.
Facilities: The practice is continuously investing in the clinic to be able to provide the care our patients deserve. We have in-house blood analysers, digital x-rays, dental machines, and we have recently refurbished our front of house.
Hours: Days per week is flexible - ideally looking for 4-5 days per week. Shift pattern is flexible - working from 8:30 with one late finish till 6:30 a week, other nights finishing at 5, or at 2.
Weekends: Weekends is a short clinic from 11-12:30
Out of Hours: Out of Hour cover is 1 week in 5. Will consider candidates who cannot do OOH.
Salary: Up to £24,375 FTE negotiable dependent upon experience.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
- Increasing holiday
- CPD paid days and allowance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Birthday leave
- RCVS Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
- Relocation package
- Career progression opportunities
Ref: JN -032022-24451
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details