We are working with a practice based in Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, that is looking for a small animal Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a permanent basis.
You will be joining the practice owner and a team of 2 Vets, 3 Nurses, and 3 Receptionists at this fully equipped first-opinion surgery with X-rays, ultrasound, multi-parameter monitor, and in-house laboratory.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a permanent full-time position for a Veterinary Surgeon working 40 hours per week with 1 in 3 Saturdays on a rota basis and no out of hours requirements. The successful candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to conduct basic consultations and perform routine surgeries such as neutering, dental work, lumpectomies, etc.
- Excellent career and development opportunities
- Interesting and varied caseload
- No OOHs and only 1 in 3 Saturdays
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -112020-17713
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details