Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Medway Region - Advanced Internal Medicine
We are working with a friendly small animal independent practice in the Medway region of Kent that is looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a permanent full-time basis.
Our clients' mission statement is to provide for all animals in their care, giving them the kindest, most up to date and efficacious health care available. Their Veterinary Surgeons are all experienced general practitioners with a broad knowledge and understanding of animal health, illness, and injury.
They have hospital quality facilities and offer expertise in:
- All types of soft tissue surgery - abdominal, thoracic, mastectomy, etc
- All types of orthopaedic surgery - fractures, dislocations, cruciate surgery, etc
- Aural (ear) surgery
- Nasal and throat surgery
- Ocular (eye) surgery
- Oral (mouth cavity) surgery
- All neutering (spay, castration) and other routine surgical procedures
- Laser surgery - They have state of the art laser facilities
- Dentistry - we have excellent dental facilities
- Radiography - state of the art digital x-ray equipment
- Ultrasonography - state of the art ultrasound machine
The Role and Candidate:
This is a full-time position to join an experienced team of two other Vets. The role is Monday - Friday 8.30-19.00. The current rota is alternate 4 or 5 days although the client would also consider part-time working hours. There are no weekends as they have dedicated weekend staff and with no OOH requirements this role supports a good work/life balance.
Our client is looking for an experienced Vet to join their team and you must have a medical bias to complement the other Vets skills. Ideally, you must have advanced Internal Medicine skills GP CERT or at least can demonstrate a particular special interest in working up cases. You must have an easy going, teamwork, can-do attitude, and a great bedside manner.
In return, our client is offering a very generous salary of between £60,000-£65,000 p/a (DOE) and benefits package that includes:
- 20 days holiday
- Bank holidays
Ref: JN -122020-17965
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details