Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Ashford, Kent
Type: Small Animal - with some zoo/wildlife and exotic referrals.
Location: Ashford, Kent
- This practice is part of a group - They are a small, friendly practice that prides itself on exceptionally high standards of care.
- The practice is located in the beautiful countryside and near the sea. Train to London from Ashford takes 40 minutes.
Duties: Their caseload is a small animal with some zoo/wildlife and exotic referrals.
Hours: This is a full-time role, 4 days a week
Weekends: Minimal weekends
- The ideal candidate will be confident sole charge, with ideally at least 2 years' experience.
- This position would suit a confident Veterinary Surgeon with GP experience and excellent client and communication skills.
- Ideally, candidates would have an interest in exotic species, as this practice are specialists in this field. Strong mentorship and support will be available to help you develop your career and get the most satisfaction from your job.
Branch work: No
Salary and Package: They offer an excellent salary and benefits that is reflective of experience, full details will be discussed in the interview
Ref: JN -102021-22526
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details