Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Bedford
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Part of a group
Facilities: The practice was built to industry-leading standards and has state-of-the-art equipment including digital x-ray, inhouse lab, ultrasound with Doppler, tonovet, blood-pressure machine, multiparameter machine, and ECG, you’ll have the opportunity to grow as a vet and deliver the highest standard of care to all patients. They’re proud to be an RCVS Accredited practice and being a Cat-Friendly Clinic, with a Silver ISFM status.
- You’ll be joining a friendly team of 4 vets, 3 full-time and 2 part-time RVNs, 2 VCAs, and 5 receptionists.
- The JVP has extensive experience and holds a GP certificate in Small Animal Practice and one in Small Animal Surgery.
- Here you’ll have the support of an experienced team that will help you become an even greater vet.
Role: Our client is looking for a confident and passionate vet to join their team. If you’re looking for the next step in your career, there’s even a potential partnership opportunity, so this is a unique opportunity for a vet looking to help shape the future of a well-established and growing practice.
Hours: This is a role tailored to fit your needs. They can offer you a full-time role, a part-time role, or even flexible hours to fit your lifestyle, they’re open to finding a rota that works for you.
Weekends/OOHS: This position has a weekend rota of 1:3 Saturdays, with no OOH
Sole Charge: Just occasional sole charge
Duties/Skills: They’re looking for an experienced vet, confident with all routine consults and surgery, but who can also support a new graduate.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary up to £55,000 p/a (DOE)
- 28 days of annual leave including bank holidays
- Potential partner opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance up to certificate level, with 5 days of CPD leave
- Paid professional memberships (RCVS, VDS, and others of your choice)
- Relocation Package
- Fully organised and funded Visa
- Contributory pension scheme
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -072022-25759
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details