Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Barton - Le -Clay
Our client looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to further expand their team of dedicated vets and help increase the services they offer to clients.
Role: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Location: Barton-Le-Clay, Bedfordshire
Practice: Small Animal
Team: The friendly and welcoming team consists of 9 vets and 16 registered veterinary nurses, alongside a busy reception team and Practice Manager. The vet team holds 7 post-graduate certificates between them with further post-graduate qualifications underway.
- Well-equipped hospital
- In-house lab complete with a lab technician
- Digital X-ray
- CT scanner
Hours: This position is full/part-time working a 30-40-hour week which can be flexible around your needs. Weekend work is Saturday mornings only, on a 1:3-1:6 rota depending on hours and there are no out-of-hours expectations.
Sole Charge: No
Branch Work: No
Applicant Requirements: The successful candidate will be experienced, a good team player who is keen to learn and progress, have a good sense of humour, and has a real love for animals.
Those who enjoy consulting rather than operating would be ideally suited as they have multiple surgically-biased vets within the team.
They are looking for someone with great communication skills - both with clients and the rest of the team, who is able to work within a bustling hospital environment.
Salary: They are offering a salary of up to £50,000 p/a (DOE)
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPA paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
Ref: JN -042022-24881
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details