Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Berkshire
Our clients are looking for a dedicated Veterinary surgeon to join the team. This is a position for an ambulatory vet, working across the hospitals in Berkshire and Bucks.
Role: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Team: The fun, friendly and sociable team is made up of 13 Vets (including CertAVP), 8 Nurses (registered/ student /nursing technicians), and 12 members of a further Support Team in Reception. They also have other consultants regularly visiting the practice.
Facilities: The practice boasts a full surgical suite, a standing MRI unit, and a large array of state-of-the-art equipment including portable, digital radiography and ultrasonography, dynamic endoscopy, Mobile gastroscopy, and an in-house laboratory.
Hours: Full time. Hours to be confirmed
Sole Charge: No
Branch Work: Yes
Applicant Requirements: Looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon, with at least 2 years of experience. A certificate holder or interest in surgery is an advantage. Having a full driving license is essential.
Salary: Competitive salary (DOE)
Benefits: Excellent Package that includes -
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
Ref: JN -052022-25127
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details