Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Bicester
Type: Small animal
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
Practice Type: Part of a group
Facilities: The practice is well equipped with the usual digital x-ray, ultrasound, etc., and they have ISFM Silver status. They enjoy seeing a varied client base and have a fantastic reputation locally and further afield.
Role: They are looking for an enthusiastic veterinary surgeon to join their friendly team at a growing Bicester practice.
Hours: Their team enjoys a good work-life balance with no weekends or OOH. Ideally looking for someone that can join them on a full-time basis but can consider part-time.
- This role would ideally suit someone with a surgical bias although a strong medic with competent surgery will also be considered.
- Ideally, you should be confident with sole charge.
Salary: Competitive salary that is reflective of skills and experience
- Clinical freedom
- 28 days holiday that increases after 2 years’ service
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Career progression opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance and potential to study toward a certificate
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- No OOH
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -072022-25921
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details