Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Bolton
Our client looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to further expand their team of dedicated vets and help increase the services they offer to clients.
Role: Clinical Director
Type: Small Animal
Location: Bolton, Lancashire
Practice: Small Animal
Team: They are a 3 Veterinary Surgeon team, but they are hoping to expand to 4 Veterinary Surgeons. The veterinary team are supported by 5 fully qualified Registered Veterinary Nurses, a team of 6 Veterinary Receptionists, and a superb Practice Manager.
They have no specialists in practice but there are many locally to which they refer cases when appropriate.
Facilities: They are a well-equipped Small Animal practice with our own in-house lab containing the latest Idexx blood and Sedivue analysers. They have an operating theatre, a very good ultrasound machine with colour doppler, and digital radiography.
- Their flexible approach to rota patterns and working hours truly tips the scale on your work-life balance. They know that everyone has demands and priorities outside of their career and they want to make it brilliantly easy for you to strike the right balance.
- Whether you are looking to fix or flex your work patterns, they can find the right solution for you. They are open to finding the right rota pattern for you.
- Typically a full-time role can be condensed down to a 4-day week with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings.
- There are no out-of-hours or Sundays required.
- You’ll be working alongside a RVN at all times when on shift
Branch Work: No
Applicant Requirements: They are looking for someone who will continue making the practice a pleasant working environment as this is just as important to them as clinical skills. If a new vet develops a particular interest that would be encouraged, and we would support specialised CPD but there is no pressure to specialise.
Salary: They are offering a salary of up to £65,000 p/a DOE and a generous relocation allowance plus many company benefits including well-being support.
Benefits: Excellent Package that includes -
- 6.6 weeks annual leave inc bank holidays
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1250 CPD allowance with 40 hours paid pro rata
- Learning and development opportunities via the GRoup Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
Ref: JN -062022-25342
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details