Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Bolton
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Their 24-hour ECC Hospital is a bustling, buzzing hub that treats both its own cases and those from nearby group clinics, too. Here, you’ll have access to brilliant facilities, limitless learning opportunities, and receive a heck lot of support from a spirited and supportive team.
Team: This is a close-knit, multi-talented bunch, with loads of specialisations that enable them to work on difficult and complex cases from start to finish. When poorly pets come into their hospital, everyone bands together to care for them. That includes medical stabilisation from their emergency inpatient team, assessment from their imaging team (with their in-house CT scanner), and complex orthopaedic surgery from their team of surgeons.
Role: As a Veterinary Surgeon joining our clients' hardworking and friendly team you will
- Firstly, immerse yourself in our welcoming, enthusiastic team culture.
- Furthermore, they make impactful contributions to animal health.
- Tackle diverse caseloads while amplifying your technical prowess in emergency and critical care.
Hours: A four-day work week is complemented by a once-a-month weekend duty (flexible shifts available).
Qualities They Admire:
- An innate love for your craft and the drive to instigate positive change.
- A shared passion for our social objectives.
- The ability to empathize with both pet owners and their beloved animals.
- Thriving in the dynamic environment of a hospital setting.
- Eagerness to handle varied caseloads.
- An aspiration to enhance your skills and thrive within our versatile team.
- Proficient ECC skills.
- Lastly, I have the aptitude to synergize effortlessly with peers.
Salary: Between £37,000 - £54,000 p/a, dependent on skills and experience
- Six-week annual leave entitlement.
- Comprehensive sickness benefits, private healthcare, and an employee assistance program after a qualifying period.
- RCVS and VDS fee coverage.
- Staff perks include discounts, a cycle-to-work scheme, referral bonuses, and pension contributions.
- Access to mental, financial, and life counselling after a year of service.
- Funding for UK and international CPD up to diploma level.
- Finally, an environment where your opinions are revered and your contributions recognized.
Ref: JN -122023-30261
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details