Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Bolton
Our client looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to further expand their team of dedicated vets and help increase the services they offer to clients.
Role: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Location: Bolton, Lancashire
Practice: Small Animal
Team: Experienced team of 3 vets but are expanding to 4. They have 5 RVNs and a dedicated receptionist team.
We have no specialists but there are many locals and we refer cases when appropriate. Many of our staff have been with them for many years.
Facilities: Excellent facilities including an in-house lab, a very good ultrasound machine with colour doppler, digital radiography, etc.
- Open to full and part-time applications
- Full-time roles are 4 days per week
- One in 4 Saturday mornings finishing at midday
- They use a dedicated out of hours service so there are no OOH duties
- They do not work on Sundays or Bank Holidays
- When working each vet has a nurse partner so they work as a team.
Sole Charge: No
Branch Work: No
Applicant Requirements: They are looking for someone who will continue making the practice a pleasant working environment and this is just as important to them as clinical skills. If a new vet develops a particular interest that would be encouraged and they would support specialised CPD but there is no pressure to specialise.
Salary: They are offering a salary of up to £50,000 p/a DOE and a generous relocation allowance plus many company benefits including wellbeing support.
Benefits: Excellent Package that includes -
- Up to £5000 relocation allowance and up to £3000 welcome bonus
- 5 weeks paid holiday, not including bank holidays
- 5 days of paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- BVA Membership paid
- Service-based holiday entitlement increases
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform in a number of roles
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
Ref: JN -052022-25338
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details