Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Boston
We are working with a well-established independent small animal veterinary practice in Boston, Lincolnshire that are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a permanent basis. Full and part-time applications will be considered
The practice is a well-established, independent Veterinary Surgery that offers a range of animal care services for small animals. The practice has been established for over 40 years and offers exceptional care to your pets. Whether your pet requires routine surgery, complex orthopaedics or emergency care, you can rely on them to be there for your care.
Onsite facilities include digital X-ray, ultrasound scanner, In-house laboratory, fully equipped dental suite and excellent surgical equipment.
The Role and Candidate:
- This role is to join a team of 8 Vets and the practice is happy to consider either full or part-time working hours.
- The full-time rota is to work 4 days one week, 5 the next. Hours are either 8.00-16.30 or 10.30-19.00. On-call is 1 night per week.
- Weekends are 1:6 Saturday 8.00-12.00 and 1:6 Saturday 8.00-12.00 with on call. You would receive a Monday and Friday off following an on-call shift.
- The Part-time role would have no out-of-hours requirements and the hours are open for discussion.
- The practice has a great team of experienced Vets and Nurses that are always happy to discuss case management.
- To qualify for this role, you must have a minimum of 3 years of experience or be confident in routine consults and ops unassisted.
The practice is offering a salary from £47,000 p/a (FTE) upwards depending on experience + 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 5 days CPD + semi-detached house a short walk from the surgery.
Ref: JN -052021-20569
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details