Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Bradford, West Yorkshire
Type: Small Animal
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Practice Type: Part of a group
Services/Facilities: They have dental X-rays, separate soft-tissue and orthopaedic theatres, and even an operating microscope.
Team: They are a first opinion small animal practice with their own hospital facilities and dedicated night service. They have 22 vets and 10 Veterinary Nurses and have certificate holders in ECC, surgery, and ophthalmology. Their experienced team means that they can deal with surgical and medical cases in-house to a high level.
Role: They have an exciting opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon at their first opinion practice in West Yorkshire
Skills/Exp: Their ideal candidate will be a confident and experienced first opinion and small animal vet. Working at their hospital site and branch surgeries alongside a dedicated and experienced team.
Hours: They work on a five-week rota with most vets working one Saturday morning in five and one full weekends in five with time off in lieu. They are happy to consider any part-time hours and 4 or 5-day weeks.
- They are looking for an enthusiastic, caring veterinary surgeon with excellent communication skills.
- Their ideal candidate demonstrates previous experience in a clinical setting, with the ability to work sole charge when required.
- You will be registered or eligible to register with the RCVS, and demonstrate team working abilities, compassion, and high clinical standards.
- They actively encourage further development for all their members of staff.
Salary: Up to £60,000 p/a (DOE)
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the Group Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
Ref: JN -072022-25961
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details