Permanent Veterinary Surgeon- Braintree
Type: Small Animal
Location: Braintree, Essex
Practice: Part of a group - The practice is well established with a loyal client base and would offer the successful candidate an interesting and varied caseload. The position would suit a Vet with a real appreciation of the importance of customer care.
Role: They are looking to recruit a confident and personable Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly team!
- This is a full-time role but they are also happy to speak to anyone looking for part-time hours or a job-share type arrangement.
- Their weekend rota is 1 in 4 and this is the only sole charge you would be required to work.
- Full-time includes working 4 days/week and while they would prefer someone who can work full days are happy to discuss any other working patterns at interview.
- This position would suit a Vet confident with routine consults and presentations looking to take on a new challenge.
- They will support CPD in any clinical area you are interested in and, anyone with aspirations to take on a more leadership-focused role or looking to mentor others.
- Their caseload presents the great variety you would expect from general practice and their new Vet would get good exposure to surgeries.
- They also welcome peri-paretic orthopaedic and soft tissue surgeons for their more complex cases as well as a cardiologist who is happy to support our team should they have an interest in their area of specialism.
Salary: Competitive Salary of between £34,000-£65,000 p/a dependent on experience
Benefits: They have an excellent benefit package including but not limited to:
- Paid RCVS, BVA, and VDS memberships
- Generous CPD allowance
- Discounts across the Pets group
- Exclusive discounts through multiple retailers as part of our Reward Hub
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year, increasing to 6.6 weeks after 2 years services
- Visa sponsorship
Ref: JN -072022-25950
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details