Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Burgess Hill
Type: Small Animal
Location: Burgess Hill area of West Sussex
Practice Type: Part of a group - Their great location means we benefit from a good variety of cases and a wonderful, loyal client base.
Facilities: The practice is purpose-built with all the usual 'mod-cons' including digital X-ray, ultrasonography, in-house laboratory facilities, and separate dog, cat, and isolation wards.
Team: They are a happy, busy practice offering clients a very high standard of care whilst maintaining a compassionate approach to theirr work. The team consists of 7 vets, 9 qualified nurses, a great front-of-house team, and 2 practice managers. Several members of the vet and nursing team are undertaking certificates/further qualifications.
Role: This friendly small animal practice is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated vet with some experience to join the team. You will be someone who enjoys going that extra mile to provide the best care to your patients!
- They are ideally looking for someone to work 35 hours per week.
- Their primary aim is to find the right person, so whether you want full or part-time work, they can create a role/rota that suits you!
- They work a 4-day week (for full-time applicants) and 1 weekend (Sat 9-6, Sun 10-4) every 4 weeks.
- The shifts tend to be 8 am-6 pm with one late shift a week (10 am-8 pm).
About you and the role: They are looking for an individual who cares deeply for their patients, who wants to do the best for their clients, and who wants to become a full and active member of this pretty awesome team.
The Package: In return, they offer:
- Excellent salary
- Generous CPD/Support to do a certificate or other qualification/ support from a very experienced team for a newer vet
- Clinical freedom
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, BVA, ISFM)
- Great clients and lovely colleagues
- No OOH
- Close to Brighton and the South Downs National Park
Ref: JN -072022-25771
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details