Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Kent
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Part of a group
Sole charge: Yes
Team Info: The practice is a 5 Veterinary Surgeon team, with 6 Registered Veterinary Nurses supported by a wonderful Reception team and dedicated Practice Principal.
Facilities: A first opinion practice, large and modern with 4 consult rooms; a dedicated x-ray and ultrasound room; a large modern theatre and prep room.
Hours: Full time, 5 days a week with a combination of early and late shifts.
Weekends: 1:3 Saturdays
OOHs: No out of hours.
Branch work: No
Salary: Competitive Salary (DOE) - up to £45,000 p/a
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the Group Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Plus much much more
Ref: JN -102021-22508
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details