Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Chichester
Our client looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to further expand their team of dedicated vets and help increase the services they offer to clients.
Role: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Location: Chichester, West Sussex
Practice: Part of a group
Team: Experienced team of Veterinary Surgeons (including some certificate holders) and an excellent team of Registered Veterinary Nurses / Student Nurses and support staff
Facilities: The practice has extensively equipped and strives for clinical excellence.
Hours: A 4-day working week plus 4/9 Saturday mornings, and occasionally Saturday afternoon.
There is no OOH however you will do 1:9 weeks of in-patient care covering Monday to Friday evenings only.
Sole Charge: No
Branch Work: No
Applicant Requirements: They are looking for a progressive and friendly team member who has already obtained a degree of general clinical experience. A drive for clinical excellence, teamwork, and clinical care are essential qualities.
Salary: They are offering a competitive salary (DOE)
Benefits: Benefits - Subject to pro-rata
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
Ref: JN -062022-25381
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details