Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Dartford
Our client looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to further expand their team of dedicated vets and help increase the services they offer to clients.
Role: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Location: Dartford, Kent
Practice: part of a group
Team: They are a 4 Vet practice with a super supportive team of 3 RVNs, 1 SVN, 2 ANAs, and the wonderfully efficient Receptionists. As a practice, they advocate a “no blame” culture and strive to create an environment where individuals can develop both personally and professionally.
Facilities: The large and airy practice boasts 3 consult rooms; a dedicated x-ray and ultrasound room; a large modern theatre and a prep room.
Hours: Typically, this position is Full Time working 5 days per week however we can be flexible. 1:3 Saturdays. No OOH. Part-Time will also be considered.
Sole Charge: TBC
Branch Work: No
Applicant Requirements: The ideal candidate would have post-graduate experience. Both Full Time and Part Time applicants are welcome.
Salary: They are offering a salary of up to £65,000 p/a DOE and a generous relocation allowance plus many company benefits including wellbeing support.
Benefits: Excellent Package that includes -
- 6.6 weeks number of holidays including bank holidays
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1,250 per annum CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro-rata
- Certificate support (not standard, needs confirmed for each advert)
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
Ref: JN -062022-25413
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details