Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Diagnostic Imaging
Position: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Diagnostic Imaging
Type: Small Animal
Location: In the heart of Cornwall
Practice: This is a modern and exciting hospital based in the heart of Cornwall. They offer a progressive working environment, support for further study, and excellent facilities including a permanent CT.Their rota allows for an excellent work/life balance to enjoy the countryside and coast, which is within 10 minutes drive of the main hospital.
Team: They are a friendly team made up of 25 FTE Veterinary Surgeons and over 50 Registered Veterinary Nurses. They have a specialist orthopaedic surgeon who heads up the Cornwall veterinary referrals department
Role: They are looking for an additional Veterinary Surgeon who has an interest and experience in diagnostic imaging to join their friendly team.
Hours: This can be either a full-time or part-time role whichever best suits the successful candidate.
Weekends: The role does include an element of weekend work and out of hours but this can be discussed further at the interview.
Sole Charge: TBC
- The successful candidate will be confident in all aspects of general practice, including consulting, surgery, management of medical cases, and basic imaging.
- They are very keen to support certificate study and professional development, and will strongly support the successful candidate in developing their clinical interests further.
Salary/Pay Rate: An excellent salary (£40,000-£65,000) that is reflective of experience and skills
- 5 weeks paid holiday, not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- BVA Membership paid
- Service-based holiday entitlement increases
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Plus much much much more
Ref: JN -092021-22268
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details