Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Doncaster
Type: Small Animal
Location: Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Practice Type: Part of a group - They are a forward-thinking practice that encourages Vets to fully utilize their skills and knowledge. Nurses are also given the opportunity to carry out schedule 3 procedures.
Facilities: You'll be working on a purpose-built practice that’s being refurbished and extended, so you’ll be working in a very smart-looking environment. They’re building an additional theatre, a dedicated dental suite with dental X-rays, an additional consult room, and augmenting some of the other spaces. Additionally, they have a digital X-Ray, and In-House lab, endoscopy, ultrasound, multipara meter monitor, and separate dog and cat wards. With a wide and varied caseload, they can offer a position that guarantees job satisfaction and career development. Their caseload includes surgical, medical, and exotics, and a large number of their clients are insured.
Team: You'll be joining a friendly team of 3 Vets, a Head RVN, a Senior RVN, 2 RVNs, 2 SVNs, 1 VCA, 6 Receptionists, and a Practice Manager.
Hours: This is a full-time role that will include 4 x 10-hour days each week with a set day off. 1/3 Saturdays, additional days off in the week after the weekend, and no OOHs!
Sole Charge: There will be a sole charge requirement, so you should feel confident with this.
- They are looking for a proactive veterinary surgeon with good people skills and solid medical and surgical skills.
- Key to your success will be your ability to embrace all aspects of the role, delivering excellent patient and client care.
- You will be a strong team player and enjoy the variety the role will bring
- They are always happy to support additional training opportunities for their colleagues.
Package: They can offer you benefits that include:
- Salary up to £60,000 p/a (DOE)
- Contributory pension scheme
- CPD allowance
- Professional memberships paid – BVA or BSAVA, VDS, RCVS
- No OOH
- Annual leave – 20 Days + 8 Bank Holidays
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -062022-25525
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details