Permanent Veterinary Surgeon Full or Part-time - Dorchester
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Part of a group
Facilities/Services: You will get the best of both worlds. That means enjoying complete clinical freedom in a practice that’s owned and run locally. But also getting access to the range of support they can give you as part of a wider group, including excellent training and development courses, high-quality facilities and greater financial stability. This way, you can make the most of your expertise and help more clients and patients live healthier happier lives.
Team Info: They’re a friendly team that includes one full-time vet, one weekend vet (long-term locum), two RVNs, one student nurse, and three reception colleagues.
The Role: If you are an enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon looking to join a warm and friendly team then they would love to hear from you
Hours: This role can be full or part-time - with the rota being discussed in the interview.
Duties: Their great location means we benefit from a good variety of cases and a wonderfully loyal client base and their well-equipped surgery are purpose-built to industry-leading standards.
Your skills and experience:
- Due to a varied caseload, you’ll need solid experience as a vet with good general surgical and medical skills.
- Whether you join on a full-time or part-time basis, you’ll need to work a weekend rota
- There’s no OOH work required either, so the role is particularly supportive when it comes to your work/life balance.
Salary: They are offering a competitive salary of up to £65,000 per year, dependent on experience (FTE)
- 5.6 weeks annual leave as standard (pro-rata for part-time).
- RCVS and VDS memberships are paid as well as the opportunity to have one other membership paid.
- Life Assurance 4 x Annual Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Dedicated CPD allowance including support toward Certificates
- Relocation Allowance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Colleague Assistance Programmes – Retail Trust, Port of Call and MHFA
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards through our reward hub
Ref: JN -082022-26259
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details