Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Ealing, London
Type: Small Animal
Location: Ealing, London
Practice Type: This is a busy first opinion practice in the heart of a lovely neighbourhood, that also benefits from being part of a larger group
Team Info: The clinical director is a certificate holder, the other full-time vet is working through the certificate studies too. They have an ANA on training and a student enrolled in nurse studies.
Facilities: This practice is equipped with a digital x-ray, ultrasound, endoscope, and an internal laboratory for routine diagnostics. They have 2 large consulting rooms and very bright reception. The upstairs floor is dedicated to office duties. There is a very nice park in front of the practice that offers a lovely place for summer lunches.
Hours: The role is full time with 1:3 Saturdays and no OOH
- Every day there is a consulting vet and an op vet in the practice.
- The op vet performs surgeries in the morning and starts consulting at 4 pm until 6 pm.
- They are highly requested for the EMS placements and therefore there is often a vet or nurse student to assist the team.
- They are also a trainee practice for graduated vets and nurses enrolled in the group academy.
- Despite previous coaching experience is not expected, they wish to find a candidate interested in supporting the students and new graduates.:
Branch work: No
Salary: Between £35,000-£50,000 p/a (DOE)
Benefits: Excellent package that will be discussed in the interview
Ref: JN -112021-23202
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details