Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Eastbourne
Our client looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to further expand their team of dedicated vets and help increase the services they offer to clients.
Role: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Part of a group
Team: They currently have 3 experienced Veterinary Surgeons, 8 Nurses, and 8 Support Team Members. They are a friendly, approachable team. Pride ourselves on offering continuous support and encouragement, especially to new team members transitioning into their new roles.
Facilities: Fully equipped theatre, kennels for inpatients, and digital X-ray and dental X-ray machines. They are also equipped with an endoscope - gastro and bronchoscope equipment, Diagnostic imaging is also covered with an ultrasound scanner equipped with cardio and abdominal probes, and have a fully equipped laboratory part for blood diagnostics.
- Their vets work a 4-day week rota, with a 1:4 weekend rota.
- No on-call
- Morning consults start at 09:00
Sole Charge: No
Branch Work: No
Applicant Requirements: Looking for candidates with universal skills in medicine and surgery. RCVS membership is required, and they are happy to support further development.
Salary: They are offering a salary of up to £55,000 p/a DOE
Benefits: Excellent Package that includes -
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
Ref: JN -062022-25510
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details