Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Evesham
Our client looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to further expand their team of dedicated vets and help increase the services they offer to clients.
Role: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Location: Evesham, Worcestershire
Practice: Small Animal
Team: We have an experienced team of dedicated and caring RVNs and administrative staff who provide excellent support to our team of Vets.
Facilities: They have all the usual up-to-date toys: digital x-ray, dental x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy, and Idexx analysers and are visited weekly by a diagnostic imaging specialist.
Hours: 4-day week, 1 in 4 weekends, 1 in 4 Saturday mornings. Inpatient overnight care is provided by us with OOH provided by Vets Now.
Branch Work: No
Applicant Requirements: They are looking for an experienced and passionate vet who ideally will have some years of experience in small animal practice. However, applications from less experienced clinicians will be considered for the right person. The successful candidate will have good personal and communication skills, and a love of baking is advantageous but not essential! They are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic and sense of humour but most importantly a team player.
Salary: Competitive salary (DOE)
Benefits: Excellent Package that includes -
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
Ref: JN -062022-25349
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details