Permanent Full-Time Veterinary Surgeon - Farnham
- Would you like to join a supportive and collaborative practice where the team is the heart of what we do?
- Where the management truly listens and the whole team has a say in practice development?
- Where meetings over a tasty lunch with foster puppy cuddles are the norm?
- Where there are always staff pets available for a cuddle including a range of interesting charity foster cases including hand-reared new-borns?
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Part of a group
Team and Facilities: Their practices are fully equipped for you to be able to work up your cases to a high clinical standard. Their amazing team of four Vets work collaboratively, managing our varied caseload efficiently. The management team genuinely listens and welcome all ideas to improve and grow the practice, as well as any suggestions to help you develop personally as a Vet. All of your individual interests will be supported & encouraged. Their wonderful team of 10 nurses, including 6 RVNs are talented and dedicated, with keen interests in anaesthetics, emergency management, exotics, and nurse clinics.
Role: They have an opportunity that's become available for a compassionate and dedicated Veterinary Surgeon to work between two RCVS-accredited branches that are only 10 minutes’ drive apart. They are in a great location – so easy to get into the city (London and Guildford) but even easier to get out into the countryside!
Hours: Proudly offer a 4-day working week, where at least 3 of those can have operating time (or more consults if you prefer). You will be able to create an enviable work/life balance by having the same day off each week as well as only 1:4 Saturday mornings (which are consults only).
Salary: Starting at £35,000 up to £50,000 + negotiable depending on experience
The benefits to this role extend further:
• 6.6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
• £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
• Health Shield - wide-ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments - from dentistry to sports massage
• RCVS Membership paid
• Two other membership subscriptions
• VDS cover
• Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Company sick pay
• Colleague engagement survey
• Annual pay reviews
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Career progression opportunities
Ref: JN -112021-23161
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details