Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Faversham, Kent
Type: Small Animal
Location: Faversham, Kent
Practice Type: Part of a group - They are a well-established purpose-built, 100% small animal three-branch practice with their centre located in Faversham.
Facilities: They have separate cat and dog kennels to allow for maximum comfort for clients, in-house Idexx laboratory, digital and dental x-ray, ultrasound, endoscope, and bronchoscope amongst others. They have ample parking for staff and clients, with a pet store next door
- They have a dedicated team of Vets and Nurses plus a support team of receptionists and a separate accounts function.
- They pride themselves on being a traditional local practice offering the highest level of care for the pets of our community.
- The culture they have in practice is very important to them, as they have a friendly and encouraging ethos embedded within the team. They truly believe in supporting everybody throughout the working day whether it be over a cup of tea or in the operating room.
Role: Our client has an exciting opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
Hours: This is a full-time position working 5 days per week with 1:4 Saturdays, hours ranging from the following options, 8:00-17:00, 9:00-18:00, or 9:30-18:30.
Duties: The role is providing a varied working day, allowing for consulting, and operating between the branches with the ability to work up your cases.
Skills/Exp: Ideally, you will have small animal experience and be a team player who is driven to provide patients and clients with an exceptional level of care. In addition to your excellent clinical and communication skills, you will need to be a people-oriented individual, who is willing to support and encourage your colleagues.
Salary: Competitive salary- depending on experience
- 5 weeks paid holiday, not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- BVA Membership paid
- Service-based holiday entitlement increases
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Plus much much more
Ref: JN -122021-23394
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details