Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Corby
Our client has a great opportunity for an experienced and personable vet to join the team! Ideally, they are looking for a full-time member. However, if you are looking for something different talk to us as they are looking to be flexible and think outside the conventional box!
The practice is situated close to the A14 with easy access to nearby Northampton, Leicester and Peterborough and trains to London. The modern practice offers a large reception area, digital X-ray, ultrasound, 3 consult rooms and operating theatre. You will be joining an experienced and supportive team with interests including surgery and ultrasound.
The Role and Candidate:
- The team is happy to consider a different working day and there is no OOHs responsibility ensuring a good work/life balance.
- You will be joining an experienced and supportive team with interests including surgery and ultrasound.
- The practice offers a varied caseload and the opportunity and facilities to work up cases to a high standard.
- The ideal candidate will be confident with consults and routine surgery, appreciate the importance of building strong relationships with patients and clients and enjoy mentoring and coaching less experienced team members.
- Competitive salary (up to £60,000 dependent on experience)
- Generous CPD allowance including support towards Certificates
- 1 in 3 weekend rota
- No OOHs
- 25 days of Holiday + Bank Hols + day off for your birthday
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Death in service and income protection scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, BSAVA)
- Free onsite parking
- Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
Ref: JN -052021-20350
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details