Permanent Veterinary Surgeon Full or Part-time - Glasgow
We are working with a friendly practice based in Glasgow that is hoping to expand its team with a full-time or part-time Veterinary Surgeon.
This well-equipped surgery is based in the east end of Glasgow, close to an excellent selection of local amenities, bus routes, and within a 15-minute walk from Duke Street train station. You will be joining the practice owner along with the team of 3 Vets, 3 Nurses, a team of VCA's, 4 Receptionists, and a Practice Manager. By joining the team, you’ll become part of a surgery that prides itself on having a welcoming working environment and gold standard clinical care and offering a good work/life balance.
The Role and Candidate:
You should have strong communication and interpersonal skills, ideally with first opinion experience, and be competent with routine clinical and surgical procedures. Both full-time and part-time opportunities are available.
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to their varied caseload
- Competitive salary of between £40,000-£55,000 p/a FTE depending on experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -052021-20359
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further deta