Permanent Veterinary Surgeon Full or Part-time - Leicester
Practice Type: Part of a group
Facilities: The practice is well-equipped and very spacious, where you never feel on top of each other. You will have the freedom to look after your patients as you see fit, but with the support of your practice team and the wider group and management team available whenever needed.
Team: Friendly and experienced 2-3 vet team. Long-established and friendly support team
- Choose your own rota!
- Whatever pattern of work you’re looking for, they’re sure they can create a rota that suits you: Be it full-time, part-time, family-friendly hours, early starts, early finishes, or late starts and late finishes, anything is possible with this role!
- There is no OOH work at the practice so night shifts are the one rota pattern they can’t currently offer!
Branch work: TBC
Salary: Up to £70,000 per annum FTE depending on experience
- 6.6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays
- A minimum of £1,750 and one week CPD allowance more funding is available for relevant qualifications
- RCVS fees and one other professional membership fees covered
- Health shield plan
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- A growing list of flexible benefits such as the ability to buy and sell annual leave.
Ref: JN -112021-22975
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further detail