Permanent Veterinary Surgeon Full or Part-time - Maidstone
Our client in Maidstone, Kent, is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their team on a full or part-time permanent basis.
You will be joining a friendly and supportive team made up of 1 Full-Time Vet, 3 Veterinary Care Assistants, and 2 Receptionists. They have a purpose-built practice with state-of-the-art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound, and in-house lab.
The Role and Candidate:
Our client is able to consider full or part-time hours (min.15-20 hours per week) with a weekend rota of 1 in 3. There will be occasional sole charge responsibility but no OOHs. You will have excellent people skills, be flexible in your approach and be passionate about the practice and the team. You will be confident in a consult room with clients, comfortable with a caseload made up of routine and more specific procedures, and able to offer their clients fantastic customer service and dedication.
• Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied caseload
• Competitive salary (up to circa. £50,000 per annum dependent on experience)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -022021-18904
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details