Permanent Full or Part-Time Veterinary Surgeon - Middleton, Greater Manchester
Type: Small Animal
Location: Middleton, Greater Manchester
Practice Type: Part of a group - This is a well-established practice in the Middleton area of Manchester, only 20 minutes to the town centre, 30 minutes to Manchester airport, and an hour away from the beautiful Peak District.
Role: They require a Small Animal Vet to work part-time or full-time.
- The full-time hours would be 40 hours per week, with 1 in 4 Saturday mornings (9 am-1 pm), and occasional sole charge on Saturdays.
- Possible extra days to cover annual leave, if you would want it.
- No OOH.
- You will be working alongside two other long-standing experienced Vets at the practice, but you must be comfortable working on your own initiative.
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 FTE depending on experience
- Group CPD fund
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- RCVS/VDS membership paid, plus two other memberships
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- 5 days of paid CPD leave
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum - more if a certificate holder
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday, including bank holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Discounted Veterinary fees
Ref: JN -012022-23784
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details