Job Title: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Gainsborough
Type: Small Animal
Location: We are currently working with a lovely small animal practice based in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire.
Practice Type: Part of a Group - Two Branches
Team No: 9 Vets
Facilities: Comprising a very experienced and friendly team including an imaging certificate holder, and an excellent supportive nursing team. Practice ambulance provided for home visits and traveling between branch surgeries. Ecg, echo, radiography, ultrasound, NIBP monitor, an endoscope. Varied and interesting caseload.
Hours: 4 days on, 1 day off (day off varies) - Hours of work Monday-Friday 8.30 am-6 pm, but when on inpatient duty until 7 pm
WE: 1 Saturday in 5 (8.30 am-1 pm) | 1 weekend in 5 (i.e., Saturday am then inpatients) | 1 long weekend in 5 (i.e., Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday formed using day off from each week)
OOHs/On-Call: Out of hours go to Vets Now, but there is 1-night duty a week overseeing inpatients kept on site
Sole Charge: TBC
Branch Work: Yes
Consult Times: TBC
Vehicle: Provided for traveling between practices
Salary: Salary dependent on experience. Surgical bias and aptitude preferred.
- CPD: £1750 CPD allowance and 5 days (both pro-rata)
- Fees Paid: VDS, RCVS, and choice of BVA or BSAVA paid
- Holiday: 28 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (both pro-rata) (bank holiday inpatient cover shared with a day off in lieu if worked)
- Pension: Health Shield and pension
- Other Benefits: Certificates encouraged and supported
Ref: JN -062021-20781
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details