Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Hemel Hempstead
Type: Small Animal
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Practice: Independent Practice
- They are a 5 vet/3 RVN team right on the Herts/Bucks border.
- The clinic is rural with lovely surroundings, but still only 10-minute drive from Chesham and Hemel Hempstead, with great road and train links.
- They are an RCVS-accredited GP practice with high standards and a firm belief in taking the time to develop relationships with their clients and patients and offering a very individualised approach to their care.
- The whole team works collaboratively to get the best results and it is a fun friendly bonded team to be a part of.
Role: They are looking for a full-time Veterinary Surgeon needed from March 2024 to join their small, friendly, fiercely independent family-run small animal practice.
- This vacancy is for 35 hours a week with one regular weekday off and working every other Saturday morning.
- No out-of-hours
Duties: They have long consult slots, great case continuity, and their vets do a mix of operating and consulting every day.
Skills/Exp: They would need someone to be able to work independently on routine consults and ops and so a minimum of 1-2 years of experience is required
Salary: Competitive salary that is reflective of skills and experience
Benefits: Full details of the package on offer will be discussed in the interview
Accommodation is available in the form of a 3-bed detached house with a large garden and off-road parking. It is next door, but completely separate from the practice.
Ref: JN -012024-30396
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details