Permanent Veterinary Surgeon, High Wycombe
We are working with a lovely practice in High Wycombe that is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a full-time permanent basis. If you are an enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon looking to join a warm and friendly team then we would love to hear from you!
You will be joining a close-knit team of 10 and reporting directly to Partner and Vet, who qualified from Edinburgh Vet School. This team provides friendly, caring, and appropriate healthcare advice and treatment to a high standard. they work incredibly hard to develop good relationships with clients and their much-loved family pets.
They are a busy standalone practice, in a surgery that is purpose-built to industry-leading standards and has equipment that includes
- In house biochemistry/electrolytes (Fujifilm dri-chem 400i) and haematology (Horiba scil Vetabc plus)
- X-ray generator and digital processor (AGFA CR-30X) with radiograph referral facility installed (VetCT)
- Ultrasound with colour Doppler (BCF Mindray Z5)
- Burtons VetAir dental system
- Burtons instaclave Series 3 autoclave
- Thames Medical Doppler blood pressure monitor
- Other essentials – pulse oximeter, glucometers, infusion pump, microscope
- Wide range of surgical instrumentation including ophthalmic, cruciate lateral suture, and basic orthopaedic kits
- Piped in oxygen and active scavenge
The Role and Candidate:
You will be joining a small, friendly, growing team, working alongside the partner. All of the team live locally and have helped develop a great relationship between clients and the practice and made valuable contributions to its progress. This has led to the practice enjoying a great reputation for high standards of patient and client care.
You will be a dynamic and proactive Veterinary Surgeon with solid skills. Due to the element of some sole charge, you will need to be an experienced Vet, therefore they cannot accept applications from new graduates. Key to your success will be your ability to embrace all aspects of the role, delivering excellent patient and client care. You will be a strong team player and enjoy the variety the role will bring. If you are keen to develop within your own area of interest, they offer a generous CPD allowance.
This role is full-time with a weekend rota of only alternate Saturday mornings and no OOHs.
Shifts pattern as follows:
- 08h30 - 17h00 or 10h30 - 19h00
- 1 in 3 Saturday mornings 09h00 - 12h00 with 3 hours off in lieu in return
In return, our client is offering an excellent package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Professional memberships paid
- No out of hours
Ref: JN -032021-19440
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details