Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Kent
Our client looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to further expand their team of dedicated vets and help increase the services they offer to clients.
Role: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Location: Bekesbourne, Kent
Practice: Small Animal
Team: The practice has 4 full-time vets, 10 RVNs, 2 SVNs, 2 ANAs, 6 Receptionists, and a Practice Manager. They have visiting specialists for orthopaedics, cardiology, and ultrasound. They have a caring and supportive ethos in practice, which provides a thoroughly caring and enjoyable working environment.
Facilities: The practice offers a comprehensive range of medical and surgical treatments supported by on-site nursing care in a modern environment.
The state-Of-The-Art Equipment Includes:
- Digital X-ray and ultrasound equipment
- Air-powered dental equipment
- A full range of in-house laboratory equipment offering same-day results
- Full surgical facilities with separate Dog and Cat operating theatres and wards
- Fully computerised records & appointment system
- Laser therapy
Hours: The role is full time working 40 hours a week over 4 days between 8:30 am-19:00pm with 1:4 Saturdays. They would consider a part-time job share for the right candidate.
Sole Charge: No
Branch Work: No
Applicant Requirements: The ideal candidate will need to be RCVS registered with great communication skills and be willing to embrace the practice ethos of offering the best clinical standards and pro-actively contributing to the progression of the practice.
Salary: The salary for the role is up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience, plus a competitive bonus scheme.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
Ref: JN -042022-24940
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details