Permanent Veterinary Surgeon, Kidderminster
Role: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Location: Kidderminster, Worcestershire
Practice: An opportunity is available for a small animal vet to join a friendly clinical team of 7 vets & 15 nurses. They are a long-established, independent progressive practice that believes wholeheartedly in clinical freedom, case continuity, and first-class client care. In order to enhance their clinical offerings to clients, they have a visiting ophthalmology certificate holder, plus a physiotherapist and behaviourist.
Duties: They pride themselves on being a friendly, well-equipped, supportive practice with a strong team ethic and feel that they can offer the opportunity for growth and development to the right candidate.
Hours: Vets work a 4 day week Mon-Fri, weekends on a rota basis, no on-call.
Salary: Package of between £35,000 - £62,000 p/a dependant on experience
- Friendly, supportive, well equipped, independent practice
- Encourages clinical freedom, case continuity, and first-class client care
- CPD allowance (they have also previously funded certificate expenses)
- No On-call, very occasional in-patient check
- Nurses provide OOH in-patient care
Skills/Other information: Fully qualified Veterinary Surgeon that is registered with the RCVS
Ref: JN -062021-20866
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details