Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Leicester
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: This is an exciting opportunity to join our clients' team of 8 vets, in a modern, purpose-built, and well-equipped Pet Hospital for one of the Sunday Times 100 Not-For-Profit employers!
Facilities: 6 consulting rooms; 2 dedicated theatres; large prep area; separate dog and cat kennelling; digital radiography; ultrasound; endoscopy; piped gases; extensive orthopaedic equipment and a supportive team of experienced vets registered veterinary nurses and veterinary care assistants.
- This position offers an excellent work-life balance with a 37.5-hour working week.
- They manage a very diverse medical and surgical caseload and support vets in their development of clinical skills.
- They share weekends on a 1:7 basis with enhanced pay and stand-down time in the week when a weekend is worked.
- They are fortunate to have their own night team so we are able to keep in-patients on-site overnight and there is no on-call.
- The successful candidate will be an RCVS registered Veterinary Surgeon and responsible for updating their knowledge by attending regular CPD training.
- You will be involved in all aspects of clinical governance at the Pet Hospital, responsible for managing cases cost-effectively, encouraging financial contributions from clients, and making sure that group resources are used appropriately.
- Competitive salary of £34,486 - £45,032 (including allowances) per annum
- Allocated CPD allowance of £1000 (plus 5 days)
- Excellent career opportunities/development
- 5 weeks holiday per year
- Travel allowance
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance (after 12 months service)
Ref: JN -012022-23665
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details