Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Liverpool
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Type: Part of a group - Their small but well-equipped practice has:
- Around 65% dog, 30% cat, and 5% small mammals
- You would be joining an exceptional clinical team that offers a high standard of care to clients and pets.
- Their wonderful VNs and SVNs offer an ever-expanding range of nurse clinics & in the future, schedule 3 surgical procedures which takes the pressure off the vet appointments.
- All of this is within a well-equipped surgery that will soon grow in size with plans well underway.
Role: They are looking for a full or part-time for the right candidate, veterinary surgeon to join their friendly and diverse team.
Hours: The full-time position is 40 hours per week including weekend working rota.
Weekends: As above
Branch work: No
- They are passionate about continued development and want to see every one of their colleagues continue to upskill and improve.
- Good diagnostic workups and clinical freedom are always encouraged with their 15 and 30-minute appointments.
- Whilst not essential, the ideal candidate would have an interest in dermatology due to their caseload.
Salary: Competitive salary of up to £55,000 p/a depending on experience
- RCVS registration fees are paid annually
- Career opportunities and development due to their varied caseload
- CPD allowance and support (including certificate funding)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
Ref: JN -012024-30498
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details