Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Liverpool
Due to ongoing expansion, our client is looking for a small animal Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a permanent full-time basis, part-time would also be happily considered. This dynamic and forward-thinking practice is based in the beautiful city of Liverpool.
Our client is a high-quality, low-cost veterinary healthcare provider, offering a full range of affordable small animal veterinary services to clients, operating a mixture of walk-in/appointments. They offer a range of clinical services from preventative healthcare through to complex medical, surgical, and orthopaedic procedures. They have superb, spacious, purpose-built surroundings with operating theatres, multiple consulting rooms, digital x-ray, and an up-to-date Idexx in-house laboratory.
You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress as they are a growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities.
This is a full-time permanent position where you will be rostered into a 4-day working week plus 1:4 weekends. This averages out to 37 hours p/w over a 4 week period. Part-time hours would be considered
Who they need:
- An enthusiastic small animal vet who is passionate about the provision of high-quality service to patients and clients.
- You will be a key participant in running this dynamic and forward-thinking clinic, supporting the Head Vet and the rest of the veterinary team.
- You are keen to continually improve your professional knowledge and experience and are an excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high-quality treatment.
In return, our clients are offering an excellent package that includes:
- Salary dependent on experience;
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays;
- 5% Pension Contribution;
- Cycle scheme;
- Mindful Living Courses;
- Compassionate leave on the loss of a pet;
- Employee Discount;
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off;
- VDS & RCVS fee’s covered;
- Help Hand Scheme;
- Free food Friday’s.
Ref: JN -072021-21309
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details