Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Llanelli
We are working with a Veterinary Practice based in Llanelli, South West Wales, that is looking for a full-time Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a permanent basis. Ideally, someone with some experience and competent with routine procedures but would consider a recent graduate as well.
They are a hardworking but fun team of 3 vets (one recently qualified), 3 experienced nurses, and 2.5 Receptionists. They truly support one another and take pride in the work they do. The practice has a loyal client base and a varied caseload…no two days are the same there! The surgery is built to industry-leading standards and has state-of-the-art equipment including digital radiography, ultrasound, and an in-house lab.
The Role and Candidate:
- This is a full-time role that would ideally suit someone with some experience and that is competent with routine procedures but they would consider a recent graduate as well.
- They are open 7 days a week with no OOH overnight
- The shifts are 09:00-18:00 Monday-Friday, 09:00-17:30 Saturday, and 10:30-16:00 Sunday.
- They pride themselves on being supportive and flexible and trying to make their rota work for everyone so if just working weekdays or shorter hours is a deal-breaker then they are open to that.
- Salary wise they are offering up £35,000-£65,000 p/a depending on experience and skillset.
- Contributory pension scheme
- CPD allowance
- Free on-site parking
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -122021-23346
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details