Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Luton
Type: Small Animal
Practice: An independent, first opinion mixed practice, comprising three surgeries. Located in Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, with an excellent airport, train, and motorway links. They are RCVS accredited and provide SVN training through the College of Animal Welfare. They are privileged to have the experience and dedication of their supportive clinicians, nurses, reception, and administration teams.
- Surgery (all forms)
- Pulse Oximeter
- Laboratories at all three surgeries
Role: They are looking for 2 small animal vets to join their friendly teams to cover duties in their main surgery and branches. They would welcome anyone wishing to improve their medicine or surgical development or those that wish to become specialists in a particular field. The role will be heavily supported by their already experienced veterinary team and they have a full quota of registered and student nurses available at all times. As they are an accredited and nurse training centre, you will be expected to help with their training and development.
Branchwork: Based at their main centre in Luton, you will also be required to work some shifts at their branch surgery
- Both of these positions are ideally full-time positions, with a half-day every week, but shorter weeks may be negotiable.
- No OOH, Sundays, or bank holidays.
- To include some Saturday mornings working on a shared rota basis.
Skills/Exp: The successful candidates will be proactive, organised, efficient, and enthusiastic individuals dedicated to delivering outstanding care and enjoy working up the exciting cases they receive. You must be a good communicators and comfortable with working some sole charge hours.
Salary: They offer a competitive salary of between £35,000-£50,000 (DOE)
- A generous CPD allowance.
- RCVS/VDS fees are paid, plus one other membership of your choice.
- Employer contribution pension scheme,
- Staff discount,
- Birthday day off
- Plus increasing holiday allowance.
Ref: JN -042022-24687
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details